Lewisville Plumbing Service: Water Heater Repair & Service
The plumbers at Lewisville Plumbing Service have the experience and knowledge of both conventional gas or electric water heaters as well as the new tankless water heaters. Let Lewisville plumbing take care of your water heater repairs and replacements for you.
Water heater repair are indicated for a many reasons besides simply not having hot water, some even quite dangerous. When you invite our experts into your home, you will encounter not only expertly trained services, but contractors who are trained to deliver you a tailored and unique service experience.
Indications you need water heater repair or replacements:
- No hot water after there has been little or no use.
- Hot water runs out after running for a short period of time.
- Flooding around or under the bottom of the heating unit.
- Rotten smells after running the hot may indicate that the anode rod needs replacement or the tank has rusted.
- Makes loud noises, banging and or gurgling noise indicating possible sediment build up.
- Low output and is warm when the faucet is turned to the hottest setting.
For water heater repairs in Lewisville, give Lewisville Plumbing Service a call today and let our proffessional Lewisville plumbers repair and replace your old existing water heater today (972) 221-7595!